This is a Bluetooth Class2 (max 4dBm) dual mode module with
antenna. The on board antenna eliminate the need of matching
circuit on the main board and therefore save the costs of
production test. It is based on the most advanced CSR8670 chip set
and the latest ADK, it can support Bluetooth V4.0 standard. The new
RISC MCU core and 80MIPS Kalimba DSP Co-Processor enable not the
existing Bluetooth multi-media function such as echo cancellation,
noise reduction and stereo audio (A2DP audio) communications but
also extended features for future. The highly integrated hardware
includes high quality stereo DAC, high current (200mA) battery
charger, switch regulator and touch panel interface. This makes the
system design easier and save costs of external components. The
host Interfaces include USB and UART, that are programmable for
data communication, module control or firmware upgrade.
The powerful and flexible design allows the module to support
HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP SPP, PBAP,…all kinds of Bluetooth profiles.
Further more, the aptX, AAC, MP3 HIFI audio streaming are supported
as well as digital audio bus such as PCM, I2S or SPDIF.
- High quality wireless stereo headset.
- High quality wireless stereo speaker.
- High quality wireless stereo transmitter.
- High quality wireless microphone
- Wireless USB audio class device.
- Dual paring mono headsets with noise reduction capability.
- Hands-free car kits.
- VOIP or land line phones wireless headsets.
- Bluetooth Audio Gateway
- Powerful and flexible that fits various kinds of the Bluetooth
- Compact Bluetooth stack firmware, easy to use.
- Embedded high current (200mA) Li-ion battery charger.
- Touch panel interface ready
- On board antenna that eliminate the need of matching circuits.
-6dBm to +4dBm
Program Flash Memory
Analog stereo, dual microphone inputs
PCM, I2S, SPDIF
USB and UART
3.3V – 4.4V