This is a Bluetooth Class2 (max 4dBm) module with antenna. It is
based on CSR 8645 ROM version chip set which supports Bluetooth
V3.0 standard and CSR APTX audio streaming. The APTX feature
provide high quality audio streaming compared to traditional SBC
coding. Its latency time is as low as 75ms which is sufficient for
most of the multimedia applications. The Embedded Kalimba DSP
Co-Processor also support the advanced features such as echo
cancellation, noise reduction ,and stereo audio (A2DP profile)
communications. Advanced user interface design allows multipoint
HFP or A2DP connections and secure simple pairing. The integrated
stereo DAC provide high quality audio performance with SNR up to
95dB. Support digital audio bus such as PCM, I2S or SPDIF. And the
on chip Switched-Mode Regulator and Li-ion battery charger
eliminate the needs of external components and costs. The true
single chip solution to audio applications. Internal ROM, serial
flash and EEPROM enable the flexibilities of the module to meet
various kinds of applications.
- High quality wireless stereo headset with APTX features.
- High quality wireless stereo speaker with APTX features.
- Hands-free car kits.
- VOIP or land line phones wireless headsets.
- Cost effective ROM version
- Not required for initial technology transfer fee of APTX.
- On board antenna help to simplified the RF design of the main
- Simple design and easy to use.
- Flexible configurations for various kinds of applications
20 x 14 x 3.0 mm (8M SPI Flash for voice prompts)
20 x 14 x 2.2 mm (EEPROM)
Digital PIOs, Analogue IOs,
2.7V – 4.25V