This is a Bluetooth Class2 (max 4dBm) module with antenna. It is
based on CSR 8640 ROM version chip set which supports Bluetooth
V3.0 standard. The Embedded Kalimba DSP Co-Processor support the
advanced features such as echo cancellation, noise reduction ,and
stereo audio (A2DP profile) communications. Advanced user interface
design allows multipoint HFP or A2DP connections and secure simple
pairing. The integrated stereo DAC provide high quality audio
performance with SNR up to 95dB.Support digital audio bus such as
PCM, I2S or SPDIF. And the on chip Switched-Mode Regulator and
Li-ion battery charger eliminate the needs of external components
and costs. The true single chip solution to audio applications.
Internal ROM, serial flash and EEPROM enable the flexibilities of
the module to meet various kinds of applications.
- High quality wireless stereo headset.
- High quality wireless stereo speaker.
- Hands-free car kits.
- VOIP or land line phones wireless headsets.
- Cost effective ROM version
- On board antenna help to simplified the RF design of the main
- Simple design and easy to use.
- Flexible configurations for various kinds of applications
20 x 14 x 3.0 mm (8M SPI Flash for voice prompts)
20 x 14 x 2.2 mm (EEPROM)
Digital PIOs, Analogue IOs,
2.7V – 4.25V